Ten Truths I know right this minute:
1. It’s been far too long since I got my blog on.
2. Teaching two classes while researching and working the reference desk while juggling kids, hubby, etc. was not my best idea.
3. I’m so excited to be going to ALA in Chicago this summer!
4. I’m going to “Mickey’s House” this fall … without my husband or my kids!!!
5. I’m on the fence about letting Big Baby-sit for more than a few hours at a time. I have no doubt she can do it; I’m more on the fence whether or not Baby will allow Big to be “in charge.” Denny Crane.
6. I don’t miss my gallbladder.
7. My cat needs to diet. I’m not saying she’s fat; I’m saying she could make a great paperweight, in a high wind.
8. I would go through the whole gallbladder fiasco again if I could have an afternoon of lunch and shopping with my Sissy, Mama, Missy, Kathy, Laurel, Denise, Marsha, Julie, etc., etc., etc.
9. I’ve got far too many papers to grade before the end of the term.
10. Did I mention the whole Disney thing? Did I mention that I feel a little guilty about it? I do.
You can go away now.
I’ll try to post again soon.
I’ll even try to get a picture or two in there!